Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fabulous Fall Decor Award



Given to me by Debbie at Life in the
Dweeb Lane
I'm so excited! Thank you so much Debbie! You've made my day... Isn't it awesome? I'm suppose to pass this along to 6 people...... So here are my picks....Drum Roll Please!!!




Kim at Wishnik Woods

Robin at Life in Robins Nest

Cindee at Cindees Garden

Laurie at From My Garden to Yours

Anna at Flower Garden Girl

Kylee at Our Little Acre

The rules are to grab this award pic and post it on your blog, and nominate 6 of your choice for the same award! Of course, you have to tell the winners that they have been chosen.....

2 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Thanks so much for the award(-: I am honored(-:
Your fall pictures are beautiful too(-:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love it! This is my favorite time of year! This will be a fun award to pass along. I can sure see how you got it and congratulations. Love your blog.