Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hocking Hills in Full Color


The Hocking Hills are a riot of color today. Even the afternoon showers could not wash out the Beauty.


This picture is of the Salt Creek Valley which is brilliant with shades of reds, oranges and yellows.





I love the fall and it's colorful flowers and trees, but hate to see winter come. Like the flowers I need the summer sun and will miss roaming in my flower beds clipping, grooming and babying them. It will be a time though to make plans to go over my notes to see what needs moved next spring. And ,oh my! there will be the new plants that will be introduced and where will I put them? And there is that old antique square wash tub that I just got. I set a clothes basket full of impatience down in it for now since the season is ending.



Does anyone have any good ideas of what to plant in it next spring?

No comments: